Fruit That Remains is an invaluable discipleship training tool for Soul Winners to share with new converts to Christianity. The booklet contains the King James Version of John and Romans, two great books for a new believer to began his new life in Christ.
The 96-page booklet contains
- Twelve Discipleship Lessons for the New Convert
- A Spiritual Birth Certificate
- "What Lies Ahead" Section for the New Convert
- Discipleship Commitment Form
- The Books of John and Romans
- Certificate of Discipleship
- Record of Events for the New Christian
- A Step-By-Step, 13-Point Soul Winning Plan Developed by David A. Wood
This Christian Discipleship Tool, Fruit That Remains Trains New Believers in their Walk of Faith.
Please visit the links below to view the video lessons that correspond with each chapter of the Fruit That Remains. The videos, combined with the lessons in this book, will encourage you as you move forward in your new life.
Companion Video Lessons
Please take a moment to view the following companion video lessons that go along with your Fruit That Remains book.