Present the Gospel in a way that is simple, clear and concise.
Lead people to Christ.
Help bring people to church.
Get new converts baptized.
Equip new converts for Soul Winning.
DVDs (Eight hours of training)
CDs (Seven hours of training)
The Jerusalem Factor by Dr. David Wood
The Golden Path to Successful Personal Soul Winning by John R. Rice
The Vest Pocket Companion for Christian Workers by R.A. Torrey
Director's Case (with shoulder strap)
3. Complete, comprehensive training of your Operation GO Director.There are two training institute approaches available:
- HOME (By use of the Soul Winner's Directors Institute kit). Cost: $199. Receive this free when you charter.
- LIVE (1 or more sessions will be available per year at different locations and areas of our country). Cost: $49 for the first person from a church and $49 per person thereafter.
4. Program training material that will equip your ministry team for results, all produced in a beautiful, first-class format.
(This represents a total potential savings of more than $337).
Making Operation GO the Foundation of Your Church's Outreach Ministry
David Wood Ministries is excited to announce a bold step forward in serving the local church in its entire outreach ministry.
David Wood Ministries is now chartering Operation GO by licensing all materials to local churches for use in their outreach effort.
The benefits for the local church are numerous; including a support system that gives the local church a â€œspecialâ€ relationship that includes the reaching, discipling and integrating of those won into the local church.
-A trained director equipped to produce believers from within your church who will reach, disciple and integrate those won into the local church.
-Real-time support including the DWM staff, plus committed pastors who use Operation GO successfully.
-Program training material that will equip your ministry team for results, all produced in a beautiful, first-class format.
The cost is only $249 for the first year. As noted, your benefits will exceed your chartering fee.
1. David Wood Ministries has developed Operation GO. This is an evangelism methodology and licenses such materials to local churches for use in their outreach effort. The church named below (herein called "the Church") agrees to use the Operation GO outreach materials consistent with the principles expressed in this Agreement.
2. The initial term of this Agreement is one year. This Agreement will automatically renew for successive one-year terms when David Wood Ministries (DWM) receives and accepts the Church's annual registration fee. At each anniversary date, the church will SUBMIT a copy of the church's secretary report giving the sessions completed and results for that year.
3. The Church and DWM agree that the Church, including its evangelism outreach that uses Operation GO outreach materials, is not a division, branch, or department of DWM. The Church and DWM further agree that their relative status is that of an independent purchaser and licensee (the Church) and provider and licensor (DWM) of the Operation GO materials.
4. The Church agrees that it is solely responsible for making available the personnel and resources needed to implement and continue all aspects of Operation GO. DWM will provide all initial training to all Operation GO Directors and Pastors. The Church is therefore solely responsible for selecting and directing all phases of Operation GO following the proven system set forth by DWM.
5. The church agrees that its Operation GO Director and/or Pastor will successfully complete the Director training provided by DWM before it can purchase or use the Operation GO program or material.
6. The Church shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless DWM and its successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees and agents for all claims, damages and liability arising out of the Church's Operation GO or otherwise out of its use of its program materials, including but not limited to claims against DWM and its employees and other personnel, and claims brought by or against the Church, its members, employees, and participants in its Operation GO outreach. This provision survives the termination of this agreement.
7. The Church agrees that in using the Operation GO outreach materials and carrying out its Operation GO program it shall comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
8. The Church agrees that all copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks and similar intellectual property rights in and to Operation GO materials provided by DWM under this Agreement, including the Operation GO name, are the property of DWM and are owned solely and exclusively by DWM.
The Church agrees that it will not reproduce or use Operation GO materials in the production or sale of proprietary materials. The Church agrees that it will not modify Operation GO materials.
9. The Church may use Operation GO outreach materials only while this Agreement is in effect. Such use shall be confined solely to the conduct and promotion of the Church's Operation GO program. The Church shall not assign or transfer any rights under this Agreement to another entity, group or person without DWM's prior written consent.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. The parties agree that, if they are unable to resolve a dispute or claim between themselves with respect to this Agreement, the dispute or claim shall be submitted to Biblically-based mediation and, if necessary, legally binding arbitration under a Christian mediation or conciliation process in accordance with the Rules of Procedure promulgated by Peacemakers Ministries, Inc. of Billings, Montana, United States of America, or its successor. Judgment upon an arbitration award may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction.
11. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force, if the essential terms and conditions of the Agreement for each party remain valid, binding and enforceable.
12. This Agreement terminates on the failure of the Church to renew it by submitting its annual registration fee, or on DWM's refusal to accept the fee. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time prior to the end of the current term in its sole discretion and without cause by giving written notice (30 days Prior to annual renewal) to the other party. The Church agrees not to use any Operation GO materials following termination of this Agreement.
The individual signing this Agreement on behalf of the Church certifies that she/he is authorized to sign this Agreement and that the governing body of the Church has approved this Agreement.